Don’t just give a speech;
create an unforgettable experience!
If You Could Have a Surefire Way to Hook Your Audience for Your Entire Speech, Would You Want it?
How about 40 Surefire Ways?
Here's a Pop Quiz for You
Question: What does it mean when you build a speech that has life-changing content and a very solid structure?
Answer: Nothing. That’s right; it means absolutely nothing if it’s not DELIVERED masterfully.
The Wall Most Speakers Run Into
Have you ever looked into the eyes of your audience and realized you lost them? How did that feel? Wasn’t it frustrating knowing you prepared long and hard but didn’t get the reaction you wanted? This is what happens to speakers who master content and structure but don’t put equal effort into mastering the art of delivery. They bang their heads up against the same wall that they simply cannot break through.
What Happens To These Speakers?
These speakers are forever stumped and confused by their lackluster results. It’s a shame because they never feel the kind of deep connection masterful speakers get. Time after time they leave the stage asking themselves, “What happened? Why am I not connecting?” Often the issue is not with the content, not with the structure, not with the environment, and definitely not with the audience. The issue is with their delivery.
With a better delivery you will break through that wall and enter into massive speaking success.
Are you Making any of the Following Delivery Mistakes?
- Over-acting as if you are in a stage play
- Being dynamic the entire time, which is no longer dynamic
- Giving a “spoken article” rather than having a conversation with the audience
- Being unnatural and having the audience see right through you
- Speaking what you wrote, which was written for the eyes and not the ears
- Moving without a purpose
- Using another speaker’s style (i.e. trying to be Tony Robbins or Les Brown)
- Unconsciously rushing through your speeches
- Not matching the energy of your specific audiences
- Physically traveling too much between your characters
- Coming across as insincere and thereby killing any audience connection
- Retelling your stories instead of reliving them and not inviting your audiences into your reliving room™
- Not buying into your own message
- Having no spark in your eyes and no passion in your message
- Speaking more for yourself than for your audience members
- Trying to impress rather than to inspire
- Being incongruent with your message and your movements
- Giving a speech that is stale (i.e. your “shelf speech”)
Imagine what would happen if you avoided these mistakes and kept all your future audiences spellbound through
Your Masterful Delivery!
You won’t have to imagine for long because that’s exactly what you will get with the…
Dynamic Delivery Devices
Through this program, you will…
- Develop the delivery skills that are worth thousands per speech
- Understand the delivery traps most speakers fall into
- Connect on a much deeper level than most speakers will ever feel
- Not just deliver a speech; you will create an unforgettable experience
- Keep your audience hooked for your entire speech
- Become the speaker others sign up and line up to see!
- Gain the skill-based confidence to win over any crowd
Order this one-of-a-kind resource
In this First-of-its-kind Program,
You will Pick up at least 40 Delivery Devices including how to…
1. Get them involved immediately
2. Create a C space and an S space
3. Make all one
4. Let reactions tell the story
5. Milk the laughter without stepping on it
6. Move with a purpose and understand the 3 major purposes for moving
7. Check the VAKS visually and verbally
8. Use the recipient's name in the sentence
9. Scan and stop
10. Wait for their mental response
11. First, look them over
12. Create and walk your time line
13. Respond to their reaction
14. Tell them a secret
15. Gesture realistically
16. Stop on a dime
17. Take on the persona and the posture
18. Leave and lean
19. Give gestures a meaning
20. Stand still on your foundational phrase
21. Give each section its own spot
22. Invite rather than expect
23. Anchor points with a gesture
24. Use a verbal and visual metaphor
25. Use audience members' names
26. Make the entire audience one character
27. Take off the spice
29. Do visual and verbal callbacks
30. Point with an open hand
31. Be a product of your environment
32. Give a verbal and visual hint
33. Give your audience oil
34. Have a creative way to bring them back
35. Pre-pick who will be picked on
36. Stop traveling too much between characters
37. Use the depth of the stage
38. Exaggerate physically for humor
39. Set it up and pause
40. Do as your character does
41. Break the physical barrier
…and much more!
Most of all, you’ll learn to be your natural genuine self on stage. Nothing beats that!
I Thought Winning the World Championship was Something
By the time you finish this program you will know at least 10 times more than I knew about delivery skills when I won the 1999 World Championship of Public Speaking. You will be at a level that makes others say, “How did he/she get so good so fast?” You’ll have the tools that the highest paid speakers employ. Most importantly, you will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.
Look what others have said after using just a small fraction of the tools you will pick up in this program.
Finalist for the 2008 World Championship of Public Speaking
Well Regionals are done. It was a great experience, I learned a lot.. oh ya and I won... that's right, we did it Craig. I couldn't have come this far without your help..."
Sue and Pat Peason
Valley Safe Money Advisors
Hi Craig, Pat... incorporated your changes into his presentation with spectacular results. Today we garnered appointments with 95% of all the folks in the room, our best ever - so ten thousand thanks yous!"
President, LTC Solutions
The feedback that I have been getting form my attendees at my seminars has been nothing short of amazing! Thank you..."
What's Included in this Program?
In the Dynamic Delivery Devices 3 DVD + 1 CD set, you get…
2 DVDs including a total of more than 40 Dynamic Delivery Devices
My LIVE examples illustrating these Devices in action around the globe 1 full-length Self-Assessment DVD of my seminar entitled “How to Keep your Audience on the Edge of Their Seats: Craig Valentine LIVE from Los Angeles!”
An Application Guide listing all of the Devices plus additional content that you can download immediately upon your purchase
A bonus audio CD on "Creating Killer Content" so you can become a superior speaker even while you’re driving
A blooper video of my mistakes and flubs!
Okay Craig, What’s the Price For this Invaluable Resource?
The cost to spend a day getting coached by me on these skills? $3000.00 + travel
The cost to pick up these skills from a bootcamp? $995.00 + travel
The cost to learn all these skills by trial and error? At least 10 years, tremendous amounts of frustration, and many wasted efforts + travel
The investment for this DDD DVD-set program that will push you far ahead of the other speakers in your neck of the woods?
Only $147 and no travel!
“Some people look at the price of moving forward but don’t look at the cost of standing still.”
For just $147, you can walk more confidently and assuredly into any future presentation knowing you will far surpass their every expectation. You will be a star.
With the thousands upon thousands of dollars you can make using these 40+ Delivery Devices, this investment will become a painless drop in the bucket.
AND Receive FREE access to Craig’s Downloadable Advanced Speaking Toolkit ($97 Value!) which includes 22 10-minute audio lessons to help you master the art of public speaking!
100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Your success in using the Dynamic Delivery Devices Home Study Course for keeping your audiences hooked is completely guaranteed.
In fact, here’s my 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Guarantee:
I personally guarantee that you will be thrilled with the results this program will bring you. The tools have been proven to work over and over again.
If, up to a full 90 days, you honestly believe I have not delivered on this promise, let me know and I will issue you a prompt and courteous refund. Plus, the free bonus gifts are yours to keep regardless, just for your trouble. Fair enough?
Are you ready to become a master of delivering your message?
I look forward to being in your audience one day leaning on the edge of my seat!
Your Platform Partner,
1999 World Champion of Public Speaking
P.S. Just think. With these tools, you’ll never again just give a speech; you will create an experience!