Strong Suggestion: Bookmark and save this page for future reference!
This is a page worth bookmarking, because it can become the gift that keeps on giving as you navigate through this wonderful art of public speaking.
Before you dive into my Top 10 posts from 2010, here is another valuable gift. For years people have asked me, “What are you favorite books?” I always answer with, “In what subject?”
Common Costly Mistake for Speakers?
Often speakers think that the way to get better at speaking is simply to focus on speaking. I disagree. I believe there are 4 major topic areas that will make you a better speaker if you study them. They are…
- Speaking – Because it’s good to see what speakers can teach you from their experience
- Marketing – Because studying this art and science will automatically make you more persuasive
- Influence/Sales – Because studying these crafts will help you become very profitable as a speaker
- Personal Growth – Because the more you work on yourself, the greater your impact will be on others. You can’t give what you don’t have.
As a result, I decided to do create CraigsBookshelf.com where you can access the books that changed my life as a speaker and can change yours too. It’s divided into the 4 topic areas above and shows you my 9 favorite books from each topic. I hope they do as much for you as they continue to do for me.
Become a more masterful speaker by accessing my Top 10 Lessons of 2010
Happy New Year! Here’s to a wonderful start to 2011.
- A Quick and Easy Way to Create Multiple Keynote Speeches - November 10, 2023
- One Of The Deadliest Mistakes You Can Make As A Speaker Is… - October 5, 2023
- 3 Unique Ways to Stay Connected to Your Audience - August 11, 2023