The 4 Rs to Remarkable Results through Leadership, Communication, and Change
Craig’s World-Class Programs
Do you work with StatusQuoHolics™ These are the people who are addicted to the status quo. You usually hear them say, “That’s the way we’ve always done things around here. Why change?”
By now you know this attitude weighs down even the most talented and dedicated teams and keeps them from ever rising to new levels of success. In today’s times, organizations have two options: 1. Change. 2. Die.
If you want to influence the people in your environment into embracing change, taking ownership, and committing to higher levels of excellence through continuous improvement, The 4 Rs to Remarkable Results is the program for you. You’ll pick up tools to:
- Face Reality, Relinquish barriers, Rely on change, and Reform to better ways
- Get the StatusQuoaholics™ to embrace change so your team can break through
- Create commitment, not just compliance, from even the most reluctant team members
- Avoid the 4 costly traps that keep most teams from ever getting unstuck
- Raise the energy and morale even in the midst of the change!
- Increase employee retention and ownership so they feel as if their names are on the front door
- Become the kind of leader others respect, admire, and want to follow
This is one interactive and motivational program you cannot afford to miss! Turn your team into Champions of Change!
You are truly the best speaker I have ever heard and my first day back in my sales territory I was charged. I let everyone know how you changed us with you dynamic inspirational speech. We broke a district record by selling 154 registrations. All of us realize that this success was a direct result of our keynote speaker.
Fall Conference Chair 2001
I absolutely loved your presentation in Saint John on Saturday. You were brilliant. I’ve been attending business and association conferences for 15 years and yours was one of the best that I have had the pleasure to see. I had an absolute blast and learned a great deal. I just wanted to sincerely thank you.
Sue Lemon, MBA, CHRP
Human Resources Consultant
Mount Allison University in
Sackville, New Brunswick; Canada
“You were WONDERFUL!!! Everyone is STILL talking about you!!! I am even trying to practice your tips! You made me aware of ‘practicing’ and putting my learning to use daily!
Suzy G. Johnson
Meridian/Lauderdale County Tourism Director