The Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking: Practical Tools for Powerful Presentations
Workshops and Keynotes
“I learned more from you in one hour than I have in years of giving speeches. You are a master of your game. Thank you for inspiring me to find my own voice and greatness as a speaker!! Thank you!”
Pele Raymond Ugboajah
Author, Speaker, Business Coach
When you see others climbing the corporate ladder, do you wish you had a competitive secret that would make your own career skyrocket
|Craig is usually booked 4-5 months in advance so contact him now by calling
1-800-682-5063 or by CLICKING HERE!
Do you realize that there’s one easy-to-learn skill that can give you the upper-hand and make you MUCH more marketable?
Mastering the art of public speaking will give you a significant edge in your career and in your life. Why? Research shows that one of the top reasons people do not progress in their careers is a lack of presentation skills. Seventy percent of jobs today require some form of public speaking! Yet most people are not willing to learn to do it.
You have a great opportunity to gain a significant advantage. Acquire the skills that will give you a measure of influence that makes heads spin. Can you imagine how valued you will be by mastering a skill that others are afraid to even try? It’s priceless!
Whether speaking to your employees, giving a sales presentation, presenting to a community organization, or simply talking to a small group, here are several ways you and your organization will benefit from The Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking seminar.
You will learn to…
- Make your audiences TALL (Think, Act, Laugh, and Learn)
- Motivate, inspire, and persuade even the toughest audiences
- Organize your presentation for the greatest impact
- Deliver your speech like a pro
- Be confident and handle your nerves while speaking
- Significantly increase your value to your organization
- Establish a strong unbreakable connection with your audience
- Present messages that stick with your audience for the long-term
- Gain a high degree of credibility and influence
- Use your non-verbal communication to add impact to your presentations
- Lead others with your actions and your words
- Reach the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles
- Integrate the timeless principles used by the most effective speakers ever
- Get all of your employees on the same page reaching for a common goal
- Answer the toughest questions with composure, clarity, and confidence
- Speak extemporaneously and still make sense
- Use visuals to effectively illustrate your points
- Stay away from the DON’Ts of public speaking
- Give yourself and your organization a fantastic public profile
- Attract customers, stakeholders, and the public to buy-into your vision
From the days of Aristotle to today, those who have possessed the will and the skill to speak in public have held the highest levels of power and influence. Whether opening new doors for yourself, creating better opportunities for your organization, or making a significant impact in the lives of others, The Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking seminar will show you the way!
“This weekend was a turning point for me. My weekend was devoted to picking up tips from a champion. That was certainly successful because you were outstanding. I’m speaking tomorrow morning in Louisville and tomorrow evening in Columbus at OSU to 900 sorority women. Your network of champions will certainly help me take my business to a new level.”
Strategies for Women’s Growth
|Click here to go back to the previous page|