As you may know, I have an entire Speak and Prosper Academy and we have Monthly Implementation Calls (MICs) to help members put these valuable tools into action.
Every now and then, I share a short section of one of the calls to those outside of the Academy so that they too can use a few of these tools to build life-changing speeches.
Sample of Jumping on the MIC
The following 8 1/2 minute excerpt features two dialogue tools that will immediately set you apart from most speakers and empower you to go beyond giving a speech to creating a joyful and memorable audience experience.
- Pick a section of one of your stories and explain what you can do physically, or with your facial expressions, in-between the lines.
- Where in your story can you use projected dialogue? How was the other character looking at you? What did it look like he or she wanted to say? Now, finish the following stem:
She looked at me as if to say, “…”
One year from now, how would you like to be 3 times better than the speaker you are today?
If so, visit my FREE program http://www.52SpeakingTips.com
In addition, if you are very serious about becoming a profitable professional speaker, make sure you visit my other FREE video program http://50speakingsecrets.com/. It’s half as long and twice as strong as the original tips. Together, both of these FREE programs can help you become the speaker others sign up and line up to see.
- 2 Irresistible Hooks to Keep Your Audience Engaged and Excited - May 9, 2023
- 20 Ways to Destroy Your Speeches - April 28, 2023
- One Surefire Way to Create Magical Moments In Your Speech - April 20, 2023